May 31st, 20121:18 pm
When Trinity was organized as a parish in 1819, a formal Charter was issued for the congregation. For 193 years, it has hung in various locations of our buildings, and age has taken its toll. Over the past several months, the Vestry has approved, and parishioner Peter Junker has overseen, the restoration and preservation of this valuable artifact. It will be “unveiled”, appropriately, on Trinity Sunday, Sunday, June 3rd.